DSV

Team Leader6 reviews
South Africa6 reviews

3,2Work-Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 732 reviews

Dsv is a good company to work for, but depending on who is your GM/MD, and what culture are they driving

Dsv is logistic company, you can develop yourself in many ways. It has good policies that protects its employees. It also has a training center for its employees

Pros

Skills development.

Cons

Nepotism..

Focused and challenging.

On tuesdays and thursdays was our busiest days of the week which i always looked out for. These 2 days we had to reach our goal earlier than the other days, so that we can move into or start with the new batch for the following day to stay ahead of our deadlines.This was when i worked at my outmost best to reach our goal. I have learned that there is no space for error at this job, so you need to stay focused. Management was very supportive, understanding and open minded. The culture at this workplace was to be goal driven. Hardest part of this job was the continous long hours of standing. Team work was the most enjoyable part of this job.

Pros

management gives a braai 3 times a year to all staff

Productive and strainous

Dsv Mounties is a great company to work for, they offered me great experiences in the working sector, supported and grew me within the company.

Pros

Aknowledgement

Cons

It keeps me busy while i am searching for something better

Every day is a new start because you have to be positive and take challenges as it comes. Some days absentees are high then you have to think on your feet to keep the production flow and not to cause line stoppages.

Pros

You learn alot from your colleges

Cons

You are in a dead end street with no advancement

productive, skills developments are available, positive minded staff

Productive and fruitfull. Have learned how to be a leader for people of different races and culters in the work force. Great on managing the company. Great team members who do as there leader says, they also have an input on how we can improve the production. Its when the guys have supplied wrong parts for production and i have to have answers for what happened, and must explain to the client whta actually happened, not forgetting the part of giving an employee a discipline. Ending the shift with no line stoppages or issues which arise on the workforce.

Pros

having braais every month for team building

Cons

long hours, no transport issued by the company on a night shift

Learning,Learning and Learning,1 can learn a lot from this company

Like any other working place,we do come across some challenges but that is the practical way of learning.i am sorrounded by management that i rely on,very open to talk.i am working with a good bunch of understanding co-workers.they make my job looks simple.i enjoy our daily staff meetings a lot

Pros

we get free drinks if we perfom well

Cons

we work long hours (overtime) almost every month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 732 reviews