DSV

Clear
3,2Work-Life Balance
3,2Culture

Found 58 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 741 reviews

detail oriented, be driven and have an open mind to learn.

Check emails, Requirements for the day. One needs to be able to think out of box.It is a client services environment. Be willing to learn on the job.

Pros

13th check _ culture the company staff is generally very professional.

Cons

No medical aid _benefits and long hours

No growth

Communication is very poorLots of work politicsNo incentives The labor rules are different compare to other companiesFavouritism from management

It is a good company to work for

I injoyed working there, it really was a peaceful place to work at, relationship between core workers its perfect, managers are okay, payment are made on time

Productive.good delivery in time

Good company with good management experienced staff and good culture you will learn more skills and more thing that will put you in good profile,Good time management and delivery in good condition to try to meet the levels of the their best

Productive and team work

The work environment is very good and management and team were supportive.The workplace is very conducive and enjoyable.Time pressure on despatching.

Busy and work under pressure

* A typical day at work would be to be productive to get as much work done as possible. * what i have learned is to always give you best for the your job to it to the best of your ability learn as much as you can from other people and to always help where you can. *Workplace culture treat everyone with respect and the same don't try and be that person who wants to be anything to get what they want to hurt people think about other peoples feelings as well, but keep things at work professional. * The hardest part of the job is knowing that you have given your all and not getting the recognition that you deserve and other people that credit for work that you have done. *Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people all the time and learning new things.

Dsv it a good company and it is on number 4 on top 5 in the whole world of treating there clients in good behavior they make sure the clients are happ

Working with dsv it was very good with culture, benefits and everything but I was not happy working this the clients of dsv which is vwsa because the is a discrimination and apartheid between those two companies they don't treat us equally also including our side management of dsv he was also have an apartheid with workers. Workers was not happy at all about the treatment of our management.

Great employer

I loved working for DSV. They recognise your achievements and there is an overall good work/life balance. I would definitely recommend working for this company and would love to join them in the current country I reside.

Fun workplace

DSV is a fun place to work at wonderful colleagues, i have learned alot like working without supervision, there will be times when you have to work overtime.

Pros

Free lunches

Great place, great people. A place full of intellectuals. Very fun place to work. I grew into a responsible credit risk individual due to DSV strict credit risk management.

Rewarding and Demanding

A typical day at work was always challenging i learned to be to manage people snd task effectivly and also learned to push back. The hardest psrt of my job was to dismiss colleagues.

Pros

Always willing to assist with improving your career

Cons

Demanding and long hours

It has been one experience I'll remember

Working under pressure, to always deliver on time; how to despatch and work well in a team; management is mostly fair, very relaxed environment to get the best out of the team; having to search for missing parcels; the environment and the people I've worked with general

Very Productive and fun workplace

I really enjoyed the friendly, fun, yet very focused culture during my short time there. As a student engineer, the team took me in and made an effort to help develop me.

Productive and fun place of work

Typical day at work - scanning in of freight, calling clients for delivery appointments, handle queries and assist with incoming calls from clients. I have learned how to work in almost every department within the branch. I get along with my colleagues and we always make our working environment fun by helping each other and having work occasional conversations about various things. The hardest part of the job would be to have to do more than one person's job when a colleague is on vacation. The most enjoyable part is having to work with a great team. Whenever there's conflict, it gets sorted out immediately. We don't enjoy working in a tense environment and believe that we are suppose to make our job fun.

Cons

A great company to work for

Senior Management provides strong and fair leadership. Excellent culture where everyone moves in one forward direction. Strong team dynamics with friendly and easy working environment

Friendly environment

Sometimes u have to work for more than 8 hours its good if u want overtime. I have learned so much there everyday new challenge. companies management is very supportive , promoting new ideas. They focus so much about health and safety of the employees.

Cons

12 hrs

Fun working environment

A normal day-to-day basis DSV was a fun working environment. I learned things such as how to operate the Delta system, and how to do things on it that people who working there for 5 years could not. Management was to easy to communicate to and always fair in all ways possible. The hardest part of my job at DSV was the hours as work was picking up and we had to work over-time on a daily basis.

Very Productive company with strong corporate culture

DSV is a very productive company with strong corporate culture, that has proven its growth capabilities organically but also through M&A. DSV is a good company to work for and I will miss it very much should I have to leave.

Productive workplace

Great learning curve. Stepping stone if you are passionate about being a professional driver/ courier, great work environment and teamwork. Meeting new individuals daily.

Pros

Exploring new places or locations and meeting new people/clients

Cons

Early hour shift start

Productive and Hard Working Environment

- Work all day from the minute you get there till you leave - barely taking any break due to work load - culture is good - hardest part of my job is the management

Pros

Cons

long hours, hectic work load

Encouraging growth

it was informative, you learn new things everyday,encourage to work as a team, you are requested to work overtime in order to reach the monthly or daily target.Good environment to work in. sometimes work under pressure

Pros

non

Cons

working overtime to reach the target

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 741 reviews