DSV

Clear
3,2Work-Life Balance
3,0Job Security & Advancement

Found 67 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 735 reviews

detail oriented, be driven and have an open mind to learn.

Check emails, Requirements for the day. One needs to be able to think out of box.It is a client services environment. Be willing to learn on the job.

Pros

13th check _ culture the company staff is generally very professional.

Cons

No medical aid _benefits and long hours

It was nice place to work at and it was also productive and grow professionally where i can utilize my skills and knowledge appropriately.I enjoyed alot to work for the company

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

Yes long hours sometimes

Productive and fun working environment

Woringthere wassuch a great learning experience This wanting me to go further into rhe pharmaceutical field Pharmacy is great career. Working with all those qualified employees really made me feel like im in a professional working environment.

Pros

Free transport when working overtime

Cons

It was great to work as an IT support at DSV I spend a year working there and its was very helpful.

Its help me to increase my knowledge and gaining a lot of experience in IT support environments. And it help me to know how to handle a pressure form users and alo making sure that you meet a client expectations.

Meagre.

Decent work experience. Hardly any opportunity for advancement. Management makes decisions without consulting the drivers. Driver salaries could be better.

Pros

Get to drive around and interact with many people.

Cons

Measly pay.

Security

They must try and get more security on the vehicle that have customers goods and normal hours must be considered. but overall they are a good company.

I gained all the knowledge i needed

There was opportunity to grow and The only thing i gained was The qualification levels, The employees and staff are very professional and i enjoyed working.

The environment is good and open for growth

Dsv is a great company where they don't close down on employees and all employees growth within the company by not Letting them stick just what they came to do.

Good environment, place to learn opportunity to grow up

Good company to grow up and to learn more about the business across the world, traveling around the province and meetings new friends and colleagues have fun

Work load is too much as I am the only forklift operator on site loading up to 8 trucks a day.

With my experience working for DSV under a labour broker from June 2017 to date is that being promoted is the hardest thing to get, you can work under a labour broker until retirement. Another thing is that maybe if the company can pay employees as their work load it could be more reasonable as I work on a very busy site as a forklift operator alone.overrall the challenge keeps me going.

Administration assistant

Working at DSV I'm getting the experience as administration assistant . I'm learning new things every day . Am improving my skills and knowledgeable.

Distribution and fun work

Good person love to work and challenges and learn new things in company and gives advises how we can change things in a company and make people to be unite

Working at dsv was good but growing in terms of the position they have to work on that.

If they can give positions according to the experience and qualification that will grow the business. I wish the management can work hand to hand with workers so that the work flow goes smooth.

Racist and unreliable

There is a lot of nepotism and racism in the company ,a lot of employees were dismissed for no reason ,just because they had failed a polygraph test. Which was unfair

Fast Paced

There is no growth in a hurry, retrenchment on a large scale. Personally i would rather work in a happy working environment and not be suppressed. everyone has their own opinion though

Pros

Cons

no growth

Good company bad management

Working for Dsv was amazing I gained a lot of experience and knowledge, became a customer friendly agent and made alot of friends during the years, however the management skills changed and you as an employee never had a say even if you worked there for many years you were not recognized

Dsv is a good company to work for, but depending on who is your GM/MD, and what culture are they driving

Dsv is logistic company, you can develop yourself in many ways. It has good policies that protects its employees. It also has a training center for its employees

Pros

Skills development.

Cons

Nepotism..

Good Company

Good company to work for. It's very challenging yet you get exposure in so many area of A Pharmaceutical industry. I have grown so much over the years without an experience yet it groam me to be where I am now.

It's a busy environment with good management

I start work @ 7am in the morning finishing at 4pm. Doing full function Accounting, supervising 4 team members. I was unemployed when I started this job hence I took a salary offer which was less than my previous job.Management is good, the only issue is most decisions are made in Polland where the company's head office is. So sometimes it takes longer for a decision to be made. I have gained experience in working for a logistics company.

Great employer

I loved working for DSV. They recognise your achievements and there is an overall good work/life balance. I would definitely recommend working for this company and would love to join them in the current country I reside.

Good company

Would recommend others to apply for job opportunities. I would also like to thank dsv for the opportunity of working and studying via their company. It was my first experience in the outdoor world as well as my first work experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 735 reviews