DSV
3,4 out of 5 stars.

DSV

DSV Employee Review

A very good place to learn more

Morning meetingsWhat tipe off pill is for different tipes off patients.Management is very goodWorks place is always cleanTo lift up boxesThat was always after 4 o'clock

Pros

Non like that

Cons

Over time till 7 o'clock

4,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
4,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4,0 out of 5 stars for Management
4,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same location

Productive and fun working environment

Woringthere wassuch a great learning experience This wanting me to go further into rhe pharmaceutical field Pharmacy is great career. Working with all those qualified employees really made me feel like im in a professional working environment.

Pros

Free transport when working overtime

Cons

Productive workplace

A typical day at work for me was always busy and productive when I became the team leader of dispensing team.My supervisor gave me more duties and my responsibility was much bigger than before.Every morning I had to do the batch report of the batch that was being delivered that morning.Importance was that the batch was fully completed and that there was no outstanding parcels.If parcels was outstanding it had to be dispensed again.The facility had to be informed that it would be delivered the next day.I sent email to the supervisors is cases like that.I was responsible for finding locums to work in the evenings,I created a group on whatsapp for the locums which made it much easier just by sending a message asking who is available and the quantity of dispensers needed.It used to be time consuming when I had to phone the locums 1 by 1. My supervisor was impressed when I suggested to her my idea of creating the group and she gave me the go ahead to create group.She could also address important issues on the group.It was impossible to have meetings with locums because of the workload always being huge and that time in production was very crucial because we had a deadline everyday that had to be done. Unfortunately unforeseen circumstances occurred that was impossible to prevent in some cases like load shedding. Backup generator was lifesaver but if operations stood still for more than an hour it caused even more pressure on everyone because we had to prevent being fined if the delivery date was not as agreed. The hardest part of the job was probably in the beginning when we -

Fun working environment

A normal day-to-day basis DSV was a fun working environment. I learned things such as how to operate the Delta system, and how to do things on it that people who working there for 5 years could not. Management was to easy to communicate to and always fair in all ways possible. The hardest part of my job at DSV was the hours as work was picking up and we had to work over-time on a daily basis.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 748 reviews

3,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,2 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • DSV
  • A very good place to learn more