DSV Employee Reviews

South Africa274 reviews
4,0
The management of DSV Solution especially Supervisors and team leaders,they must work together as a team with the employees. Treat all employees equal
2,0
I personally found the company to be a stressful work enviroment.

The mangement, was supportive and the staff was unfriendly, I wouls not recommend for anyone to work at that enviroment.

Unless they are willing on working long hours and get under paid, depending on the agency they with.
5,0
Working for Dsv was amazing I gained a lot of experience and knowledge, became a customer friendly agent and made alot of friends during the years, however the management skills changed and you as an employee never had a say even if you worked there for many years you were not recognized
5,0
The work environment is very good and management and team were supportive.The workplace is very conducive and enjoyable.Time pressure on despatching.
4,0
DSV had values and cared for their clients providing them with exceptional service at all times. Very professional at all times. Making sure that all clients and external clients , branches had their stock on time
3,0
You strictly need to adhere to company process in order to be able to help client otherwise you can be marked down by client, we also get training for example how to use new system, you also need to use your soft skills in order to calm down angry clients.
3,0
* A typical day at work would be to be productive to get as much work done as possible.
* what i have learned is to always give you best for the your job to it to the best of your ability learn as much as you can from other people and to always help where you can.

*Workplace culture treat everyone with respect and the same don't try and be that person who wants to be anything to get what they want to hurt people think about other peoples feelings as well, but keep things at work professional.

* The hardest part of the job is knowing that you have given your all and not getting the recognition that you deserve and other people that credit for work that you have done.

*Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people all the time and learning new things.
4,0
Good environment, friendly staff, support managers working long hours they care more for their employees, a safe environment for someone to work at they All over
5,0
Great environment, easy to adapt
Management was welcoming, showed me around. Also because I was still a student I got explored to alot more departments
4,0
I enjoy team work and learning from other people.
I have learned a lot of programs the likes of Navision and Oracle.

was given a chance to study and better my knowledge.
Pros
early knock off time on friday
Cons
no luch when is very busy to meet dead lines
3,0
Dsv is logistic company, you can develop yourself in many ways.
It has good policies that protects its employees.

It also has a training center for its employees
Pros
Skills development.
Cons
Nepotism..
4,0
Got in the morning loaded vehicle most enjoyable part of the job was seeing different places and meeting diffrent people from diffrent backgrounds, team work amongst co workers
4,0
Dsv is not bad company but the work at were house was very slowly, To load the truck an when you finishing loading the paper work take year to be sorted.
1,0
She treated us like trash, always threatening us with our jobs,never allowing us to write the correct time for knocking off, would work on Saturday and she wouldn't let us sign in the register,so we worked for free on Saturday and she wouldn't even compensate us with transport money.
3,0
I was a senior checker and a forklift driver doing job everyday(filling.sorting parcels for delivery)doing administration work.going miles to help client.
3,0
Working with dsv it was very good with culture, benefits and everything but I was not happy working this the clients of dsv which is vwsa because the is a discrimination and apartheid between those two companies they don't treat us equally also including our side management of dsv he was also have an apartheid with workers. Workers was not happy at all about the treatment of our management.
3,0
Good company to work for. It's very challenging yet you get exposure in so many area of A Pharmaceutical industry. I have grown so much over the years without an experience yet it groam me to be where I am now.
2,0
Working at DSV was extremely fast paced, which i have no problem with however management was not pleasant. It did not matter how you approached her or a situation, she would always speak to you with disrespect which was not pleasant and thus always kept you on edge and made you feel stressed and as though your job is unsafe.
4,0
Dsv it's a good company that u can enjoy working at .its always enjoyable working as team if I have problem with something or someone has problem we solve together
4,0
Just be yourself ,try to do the right thing the first time.and enjoy yourself. Honesty very important, it's always good to tell no matter which company
4,0
Focus on your work and be aware of attacks from colleagues and management when the going gets tough. Management tend not to take responsibility because they want to keep a clean sheet, to an extend that they will fire you for their mistakes.