DuPont

DuPont Employee Reviews

It was a pleasant working environment, management is more than willing to assist where they can. All departments work together in reaching the strategic goals of the organization.
website development and revamp. network support with employees technical support - hardware/software maintenance, repairs and patches active directory services digital marketing advertising data center management server security microsoft windows installations search engine optimization computer application audit technologies proxies url and usi internet information services cabling crimping camera coded televions help desk admisitration
Pros
free lunch
Cons
convinient
I need to macure in the electrical engineering field.I am a very enthusiastic person who also work hard.I always willing to learn.I work independent also with team
Pros
Fruits and tea
Cons
Some times there's over time
Challenging and sometimes rewarding, fulfilling job, having known you have affected someone's life on the global scale by ensuring that you have provided a quality product that will sustain them in a long term.
Pros
First class company, great benefits
Cons
Too many fish in the pond, very little chance for growth.
The EMEA manager is very supportive and encourages me to follow my gut concerning a particular project. I manage my region and understand the market to implement an effective sales and marketing strategy. My team support me to ensure sales targets are met. Business 2 Business sales is something I focus on to increase market share.
A well managed, professional organisation with high standards of quality staff and work ethic, where I learned amazing team work, and what it meant to be committed and taking responsibility.