DURPRO WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS

DURPRO WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS Culture reviews

South Africa8 reviews

Clear

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews

productivity and good challenging work place

It is good work to do in day work visiting the clients i serviced and receiving the reports, attending the problems, incidents/I.O.D's, wage queries, annual leaves, hearings/disciplinarians. I learned staff management, efficient and effective servicing of the clients. multi tasking. chairing the hearings, assisting with the leaves for the employees. administration duties as well as hours calculation and inductions. good management skills and accuracy on number of heads required by the client. workplace culture is mostly in all HR functions because i do and submit the payroll, headcounts, management, leave applications, wage queries, sick leaves and family responsibility leaves, maintaining health and safety talks, inducting the new employees. the hardest part of the job is where you have to do the I.O.D investigation and find the facts and reported to the client where to find that the clients is not responding positively on tom your findings. the most enjoyable part of work is where we placing the employees in their position making sure that all are in a position of working in terms of health and safety wear, recruiting,payroll.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DURPRO WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DURPRO WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4