DURPRO WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS Culture reviewsReview this company
South Africa8 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
It is good work to do in day work visiting the clients i serviced and receiving the reports, attending the problems, incidents/I.O.D's, wage queries, annual leaves, hearings/disciplinarians. I learned staff management, efficient and effective servicing of the clients. multi tasking. chairing the hearings, assisting with the leaves for the employees. administration duties as well as hours calculation and inductions. good management skills and accuracy on number of heads required by the client. workplace culture is mostly in all HR functions because i do and submit the payroll, headcounts, management, leave applications, wage queries, sick leaves and family responsibility leaves, maintaining health and safety talks, inducting the new employees. the hardest part of the job is where you have to do the I.O.D investigation and find the facts and reported to the client where to find that the clients is not responding positively on tom your findings. the most enjoyable part of work is where we placing the employees in their position making sure that all are in a position of working in terms of health and safety wear, recruiting,payroll.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DURPRO WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS?
See more DURPRO WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at DURPRO WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 8 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about DURPRO WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
- If you were to leave DURPRO WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at DURPRO WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What is the company culture at DURPRO WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS?One person answered
- Where can I get you in Eastern Cape?
- If you don't have matric do you qualify?
- What's the culture of the company
- What's culture big the company