Dynamic Promotions
3,5 out of 5 stars.

Dynamic Promotions Employee Reviews

Every day a normal day,meeting at 7:00. Punctuality Strong managment People was very freindly, 18 Hours duty nothing else. Freindly staff.
Pros
Free breakfast on saturday and free tea anytime
Cons
18 Hours job
It's a fun working company, it gives the opportunity to meet with different people and it helps to know how to work independently as well as a team. It helped me to know different companies with their products.we promoted for many companies and produced the best world class results for their companies.
Pros
Free lunch during training
Cons
Short and long hours
The job was not the best This jobs involves a lot of driving up and down and far distances without compensation of petrol. Driving late at night as well.Didn't get paid on time.Training from 7:00 am -17:00 the traveling to clients houses from 18:00-22:00 . Two clients per night.
Pros
Cons
long hours, not alot of pay
Doing activation's is a tough industry. There are a lot of times that promoters let you down, alot of on your feet thinking. Very interesting working with different clients
Pros
Cons
stressful
Getting to know different products and stores, but mainly knowing my promotors thats the best part about that job, cause I get to know which one is perfect for a specific product.
Pros
Getting to try de product befor we can go and sell it to the customers
Cons
Everyday the is no sunday
A typical day at work at times would be tiring but fun at the same time. It would involve me communicating and interacting with customers every minute because as a brand ambassador for a particlar product my duty was to educate people about the product, telling them the benefits of purchasing it,speaking on behalf of the product at the sametime uping sales so was really challeging and fun. Management was strict and understanding. I used to get along with my co-workers because we all shared common interests. The hardest part of the job was convincing customers to buy the product even some customers would be totally rude to me,i was still able to pick myself up and carry on with the job.The most enjoyable part of the job was working in different places, seeing new people and knowing what to expect when i get there. This was my second job as a brand ambassador so was an eye opening in terms of what happens in a work environment, gave me that experience to feel and see what happens there, to always be yourself and how to be the most productive and self innovated person in a workplace.
Pros
no lunch breaks
Cons
worked for short hours eg 5 hours
I learnt how much I dislike negativity. How to motivate people, have empathy for situations without letting it negatively impact production. The hardest part of the Job: To always project a positive attitude- NO MATTER WHAT. The most enjoyable part of the job- Having fun with different people and situations. I learnt that giving up is not an option.Top Security Head hunted me and I left the company to have more time with my family, but I returned for a year in 2011
Pros
positive environment
Cons
very long hours