Dynamic Promotions
3,5 out of 5 stars.
Dynamic Promotions Employee Review

Was a fun and productive workplace.

3,0
24 April 2013
A typical day at work at times would be tiring but fun at the same time. It would involve me communicating and interacting with customers every minute because as a brand ambassador for a particlar product my duty was to educate people about the product, telling them the benefits of purchasing it,speaking on behalf of the product at the sametime uping sales so was really challeging and fun. Management was strict and understanding. I used to get along with my co-workers because we all shared common interests. The hardest part of the job was convincing customers to buy the product even some customers would be totally rude to me,i was still able to pick myself up and carry on with the job.The most enjoyable part of the job was working in different places, seeing new people and knowing what to expect when i get there. This was my second job as a brand ambassador so was an eye opening in terms of what happens in a work environment, gave me that experience to feel and see what happens there, to always be yourself and how to be the most productive and self innovated person in a workplace.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
no lunch breaks
Cons
worked for short hours eg 5 hours
5,0
18 February 2021
Promoter (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
It's a fun working company, it gives the opportunity to meet with different people and it helps to know how to work independently as well as a team. It helped me to know different companies with their products.we promoted for many companies and produced the best world class results for their companies.
Pros
Free lunch during training
Cons
Short and long hours
2,0
8 December 2020
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Edenvale, Gauteng
The job was not the best This jobs involves a lot of driving up and down and far distances without compensation of petrol. Driving late at night as well.Didn't get paid on time.Training from 7:00 am -17:00 the traveling to clients houses from 18:00-22:00 . Two clients per night.
Pros
Cons
long hours, not alot of pay
2,0
29 June 2017
Assistant to Sales & Marketing Manager (Former Employee) - Bryanston, Gauteng
Doing activation's is a tough industry. There are a lot of times that promoters let you down, alot of on your feet thinking. Very interesting working with different clients
Pros
Cons
stressful
  1. Was a fun and productive workplace.