Dynamic Promotions
3,5 out of 5 stars.

Dynamic Promotions Employee Reviews for Brand Ambassador

Found 1 review matching the search
A typical day at work at times would be tiring but fun at the same time. It would involve me communicating and interacting with customers every minute because as a brand ambassador for a particlar product my duty was to educate people about the product, telling them the benefits of purchasing it,speaking on behalf of the product at the sametime uping sales so was really challeging and fun. Management was strict and understanding. I used to get along with my co-workers because we all shared common interests. The hardest part of the job was convincing customers to buy the product even some customers would be totally rude to me,i was still able to pick myself up and carry on with the job.The most enjoyable part of the job was working in different places, seeing new people and knowing what to expect when i get there. This was my second job as a brand ambassador so was an eye opening in terms of what happens in a work environment, gave me that experience to feel and see what happens there, to always be yourself and how to be the most productive and self innovated person in a workplace.
Pros
no lunch breaks
Cons
worked for short hours eg 5 hours