Dynamic Promotions
3,5 out of 5 stars.

Dynamic Promotions Pay & Benefits reviews

Ratings by categoryClear
Every day a normal day,meeting at 7:00. Punctuality Strong managment People was very freindly, 18 Hours duty nothing else. Freindly staff.
Pros
Free breakfast on saturday and free tea anytime
Cons
18 Hours job
The job was not the best This jobs involves a lot of driving up and down and far distances without compensation of petrol. Driving late at night as well.Didn't get paid on time.Training from 7:00 am -17:00 the traveling to clients houses from 18:00-22:00 . Two clients per night.
Pros
Cons
long hours, not alot of pay
A typical day at work at times would be tiring but fun at the same time. It would involve me communicating and interacting with customers every minute because as a brand ambassador for a particlar product my duty was to educate people about the product, telling them the benefits of purchasing it,speaking on behalf of the product at the sametime uping sales so was really challeging and fun. Management was strict and understanding. I used to get along with my co-workers because we all shared common interests. The hardest part of the job was convincing customers to buy the product even some customers would be totally rude to me,i was still able to pick myself up and carry on with the job.The most enjoyable part of the job was working in different places, seeing new people and knowing what to expect when i get there. This was my second job as a brand ambassador so was an eye opening in terms of what happens in a work environment, gave me that experience to feel and see what happens there, to always be yourself and how to be the most productive and self innovated person in a workplace.
Pros
no lunch breaks
Cons
worked for short hours eg 5 hours