Dynamic Promotions
3,5 out of 5 stars.

Dynamic Promotions Work-Life Balance reviews

Ratings by categoryClear
It's a fun working company, it gives the opportunity to meet with different people and it helps to know how to work independently as well as a team. It helped me to know different companies with their products.we promoted for many companies and produced the best world class results for their companies.
Pros
Free lunch during training
Cons
Short and long hours
The job was not the best This jobs involves a lot of driving up and down and far distances without compensation of petrol. Driving late at night as well.Didn't get paid on time.Training from 7:00 am -17:00 the traveling to clients houses from 18:00-22:00 . Two clients per night.
Pros
Cons
long hours, not alot of pay
Doing activation's is a tough industry. There are a lot of times that promoters let you down, alot of on your feet thinking. Very interesting working with different clients
Pros
Cons
stressful
I learnt how much I dislike negativity. How to motivate people, have empathy for situations without letting it negatively impact production. The hardest part of the Job: To always project a positive attitude- NO MATTER WHAT. The most enjoyable part of the job- Having fun with different people and situations. I learnt that giving up is not an option.Top Security Head hunted me and I left the company to have more time with my family, but I returned for a year in 2011
Pros
positive environment
Cons
very long hours