Dynamix Learning Solutions

Dynamix Learning Solutions Employee Reviews

South Africa6 reviews

3,7Work-Life Balance

Receptionist

The environment was very relaxed. The internal staff were very friendly but at the same time very serious about their jobs as it was all sales based.

Learning

Dynamix is a good company for learning on the job. provides variey of courses to learn and allow you an opportunity to train corporate users. provides a good theory background of IT.

Lively and business like environment

The work environment and attitudes of the staff helped making the work environment a pleasure to be in. All staff where helpful and vigilant with their own and those of their fellow colleagues.

Pros

Staff created a brilliant vibe

Cons

Management where too controlling

Productive, hard working, money hungry

 meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their training requirements;  working with agency colleagues to devise an training needs that meets the client's brief and budget;  presenting, alongside agency colleagues (particularly the sales manager), the training ideas and budget to the client;  liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the training instructors by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;  presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;  handling budgets, managing training costs and invoicing clients;  writing client reports;  monitoring the effectiveness of training;  undertaking administration tasks;  arranging and attending meetings;  making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the business.

Pros

Strong individual worker, great team player

Cons

Attention to detail

Productive and Fun Workplace

A typical day will be me coming to work, doing what is required of me to do, setting up my classroom, writing up board, etc. After class I would help out all Instructors where needed, and other staff members where I can. I'd usually relax and unwind because I'm normally very tired being on my feet most of the day, thinking for others and talking continuously, etc. I have to admit, I have learnt a lot from delegates that I've trained the pass few years, things the manual doesn't show you.. PRICELESS Management, WOW!!! That's all I can say.. The BEST I've worked under IN MY LIFE! Very respectful, considerate, understanding and down to earth. Knows how to 'MANAGE' a team and not 'BOSS' them around. I'll miss them a lot should I leave this company. Co-workers, another WOW!!! I appreciate them big time! It's like coming from home, home.. :-) Always willing to help/assist and never treats you like you're a nuisance, no matter what! Will miss them a lot too! The hardest part of my job would be training a class that doesn't care and obviously doesn't want to learn, especially when they didn't pay for the course. Also training/delivering new content; A course that I've just finished prepping and now need to facilitate/deliver it for the first time. Always comes with 'butterflies'. :-) The most enjoyable part of my job is having a class that actually wants to learn. When they ask question after question, it just makes my day! And having good feedback from Management, it makes it worthwhile studying further so I could learn and know more in order for me to understand and -

Pros

Traveling around. Was able to fly a few places. #Honored

Cons

Nothing really, If I work on a Saturday, whether it be from 8h30-12h00, still get a whole day off whenever I want to take it.

Opportunities to grow

The company provides one with the opportunity to explore and drive ideas. There are a few committed staff that have been with the company since the beginning and I take off my hat to those as they were able to accrue and share vast amounts of information to all who were willing to learn. The hardest part of a daily day is failure of equipment or resources and getting people to follow a uniform approach based on company norms and values. The most enjoyable is when projects are drafted and put into action and go on with minimal glitches. Management is always willing to listen and contribute and allows one the flexibility to make certain executive decisions.

Pros

Flexibility with work hours

Cons

Trust

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dynamix Learning Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance