Eatfresh

Eatfresh Employee Reviews

4,0
Going to market and getting the best and freshest produce for the kitchens. Also getting great prices on the produce in saving money at the same time .
Pros
Company car
Cons
Alot on the road
1,0
The company is nowhere near any operational structure. No managerial skills in terms of how staff are treated. Severely micro managed. Weekends off is one of the pros.
5,0
A very nice place to wok .. Friendly people out going like to keap the customers happy and very understand .......,.............,....................
Pros
They helped us to relex not over working
Cons
Very good an helping
5,0
my experience company ive worked for i learned lot of this like honesty,faithful,team work and finances,most of the time was dealing with customers and cash and thats the fun place to be always smile and give the best hospitality ever.i learned how to manage cash always make sure is equal and meet up the daily target and now im more qualified to work in sales as always.
Pros
always made sure we have breakfast and lunch
Cons
workable hour no pressure at all
4,0
It's very wonderful working here the collegues are very supportive and works include in teamwork, as long as you can keep time management and always be willing to work under pressure
Pros
staff discount
Cons
long hours and no staff meals
3,0
I looked after the different sites and made sure everything was running correctly. I designed various different menu's for the different sites. My job was to also go from location to location and work there and make sure the staff were doing their jobs properly and following the correct procedures and the correct methods. This was quite challenging at times but I managed to be on top of my game and the staff co-operated willingly.
Pros
Day Job
Cons
Some times weekends
2,0
clock into work at 06:30, start with preparations of vegetables for required menu items. therafter prepare the meats and other condiments. at 11:00 put out the food for service in the allocated warmers and serve the customers. after service, clean the preparation area and prepare the next days tasks.
Pros
friendly
Cons
lno benefits- financially