Eaton
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Eaton Management reviews

Management needs to improve how they do things. There's a lot of room for improvement on specific issues. Workplace culture is alright. Some employees group themselves. Others take lunch in the cafeteria, others don't.
At Eaton, employees safety comes first. It's a good place for growth in career. One can advance in the careers he want to because management challenges employees to go higher in education in order to improve the quality of service delivered.
great company, too much work to do but supportive management. In terms of employing permanent staff from a contract/temporary it is promising but take time and the remuneration is less when you move from contract to permanent
a day at work was fun we were like family always looked forward to being at work. Learned how to wire use drills how to hold power tool, safety, how to be ISO compliant Management was okay. Workplace was amazing if you needed any help you would get it any kind of advice The hades part of the job would be no seeing that you doing something wrong for s long period of time then noticing after doing +- 20 job cards Being able to assist others when they need help and learning from other how to work faster not to make mistakes and seeing a beautiful job once you are done
Pros
getting free training
Cons
doing the job the wrong way
Excellent company to work for, fair management. Unfortunately due to economic environment the company is being closed, the company was based in Ferndale Randburg. We employed a total of 15 staff members.
Pros
Flexi time
Cons
its a great company to work for, lots of opportunities and support from the Management. There is sufficient resources to support one on their daily activities
Pros
Learning culture
Cons
Too fast pased
A typical hectic day at work with lots of interaction with most departments. Tough team but motivate them to drive themselves to perform better. My direct line manager allows me to do my job and does not micro manage but expects the results which I am happy to deliver The toughest part is to satisfy everyone including customers that expect deliveries asap and the best part is ensuring that this happens and getting the pat on the back for that as customer satisfaction is the heart of any business I like working in this environment which involves SCM and Finance and always strive to add value to this business and to be different in my job and not to be the standard SCM Finance person that everyone one else can be but to make a difference Unfortunately , Opportunities seem to be limited and the salary and benefits is less than I am worth.. Management agree but.....
Pros
Stable environment as this is technology driven
Cons
Salary compensation is below market related for the job that i do and the output derived
Its a good global company , they treat everyone the same and they want everyone to grow. it s got its own IT orgnisation that works closely with Microsoft. management global is so good. the hardest part of this job is Since South Africa is a New Zone , we joined them last July , its more difficult for IT understand their procedures they expect us to know while no one show or tel us about it.