Eazi Access Rental

Eazi Access Rental Employee Reviews

Eazi Access is a company dealing in MEWP'S (Mobile alleviated working platforms). These are used mostly in mining and construction divisions, and because of this the fleet has to be at 110% at all times. Safety files etc. also has to be update in order to access mines. I will go as far as to say that they are the leaders in SA within their industry
A typical day at work will usually be very high paced and decisions are made every day that ensures the customer service levels are kept at a very high standard. The management of the company is very involved in the operations and are often seen spending time at grass root level to enable them to make the correct impact decisions. The hardest part of the job is the peer-to-peer management when a fellow worker do not pull their weight and that employee needs to be addressed. The most enjoyable part of working at Eazi is that anyone has access to any department for assistance.
its a good working environment, it offers room to grow and learn more, i would definitely recommend them to a job seeker that has great work ethic as well as enthusiasm
I learn a lot in Eazi access safety first,and to work fast on the projects ,good management when it comes to salary you wil receive your salary in time
Pros
12 am to 13am
Cons
Overtime yes
Has great potential and is the country's leading Mewp rental and sales business. The people have passion and want to make a difference. Leadership currently lacking.
Pros
The staff care
Cons
Lack of leadership currently
Be very careful when going to work for this group. The HR team is most probably the most unethical you could find in SA. Rather apply elsewhere. There is not much positive to say about the group other than stay away.
Pros
Cons
Dishonest Management
The environment is very relaxed and not intimidating which also make the people feel free in doing their job and navigate the office freely. My department (Learning and Development) demands a lot from a person. One has to be flexible and always on the ball. With dealing with people you learn to be approacheable and helpful. There's a lot of planning and coordinating. there's a lot of administration as accountability is a big key. On daily bases I deal with creating data, capturing data, dealing, creating and analysing reports. Things change all the time so priorotising is important on completing tasks. Then there's sending and answering emails, making and receiving calls from all the stakeholders we deal with, internally and externally. Being proactive and flexible comes the job. The only problem is that you always catching up because while doing one task another arises and you have to leave one undone and do the other then go back to finish another, whether it be filing, capturing data, dealing with reports. The best part is seeing things come together even though nothing is scripted.
Pros
Constant updates about the business, free monthly lunches
Cons
Far from home
I am working for EAZI almost 3 years and it is the best place to work for by far!!!!!!! Eazi built me up to were i am now and keeps on building me up and investing in me and i aim to be a great asset for the company. Eazi is not just a Job it is a family!!
Pros
To much t ocount
Cons
a World-class company to work for. The best company I ever worked for. Very good training, a company that believes in that the employee is an assist. A growing company that will grow and grow.
Benefits
Cons
Overall amazing place to work. They take the time to get to know you. They make the effort to provide the right tools and knowledge to get the job done at the most cost effective way to the customer.
Cons
Management protects a workplace bully. Many people have resigned for this reason. Disciplinary procedures do not apply to him. Harassment, intimidation , verbal abuse
Pros
Travel
Cons
No job security
It is a Great place to work. Management are supportive of learning and give you oppertunities. The culture is good in the company. and I learned a lot from the oppertunities given to me.
I did enjoy enjoy working for this company. Because they tought me lot of things. It is a nice n eazi job to do. And i like travelling to places. N my life has changed to better
Nice place to work, lots to learn in terms of the machinery used like your cherry picker or mewp ( mobile elevated working platform) great deal of travelling and meeting poeple too
Pros
working equipment up to standard
Cons
We hire out working at Height platforms to various Industries in the market. We support almost 2000 machines in the field and dominate +/- 80% of the current market. We aim to please customers and offer various Working at Height Solutions.
Cons
travelling
I start the day going out to all my sites and performed scheduled services and maintenance on specific machines as stipulated on pdi service sheets.I performed engine services on diesel machines that consist of Deutz and Perkins engines.I also performed maintenance on electric machines as well as repairs of both diesel and electric boomlift machines and scissor lift machines.These machines are used by customers for working on heights.All work was captured on legal pdi documents . I performed my daily task with my company vehicle stocked with all basic and critical spares for specific machines. I learned how to performed engine services to Deutz and Perkins engines. I also learned electronic faultfinding on machines via a analyser device that was part of our basic tools.I performed auto electrical work electronic repairs and mechanical repairs to machines I personally think that there is a communication issue between managers because we experienced numerous issues in the field with issues of spare parts availability of spares availability of company vehicles. I had no problem working with my co workers and enjoyed working together with more than 8 of them at times. The hardest part of my job was the fact that we need to carry batteries of machines with our bare hands out of buildings that weights more than 53 kg each.We are not issued with any trolleys or lifting equipment to solve the issue.When I addressed issue with them they informed me that I need to ask for help.When I contact them for assistance most of the times they said that there is no one available to help, - more...
Pros
End of the month lunch for free plus 1 cold drink
Cons
Long distanced travelled every day in exess of 250km, Poor management
Follow on quotes done from previous day. Add the info on the system for other staff to see. My current duties is to grow the set of account given to me by management. To increase the AOV and AOV of each customer. Also assist the customers with technical advice, and help with account issues. Also do site inspections for customers to advice on correct machine for their application. I also have to find new customers and develop their account
Pros
Get to drive the machines from time to time
Cons
Management has no ethics
Very busy energetic company that kept growing rapidly and opportunity for new possibilities to implement and maintain new concepts was the most productive time spend at this organization.
Pros
Not enough time
Cons
Look very well after their employees
good company dealing with machines working at height ,jlg and genie brands in Africa