Ecolab
Ecolab Employee Review

Difficult managers

7 February 2020
Some of the managers where very rough, and did not treat people fairly. They would not worry about what challenges you meet in the field and did not want us to get training on certain products and laundry machines. They would hide information from Technician.
2,0
4,0
18 February 2020
Thank you for your feedback. Please know we are committed to encouraging a fulfilling and meaningful career for our employees. We understand the important role that managers play in the employee experience, and we’re actively working to expand our manager training.
4,0
5 May 2020
Service Technician (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Thinking out of the box and on your feet is vital, teamwork is crucial and management is readily available to assist and advise you, overall great company learn for young individuals. Well rounded global workplace culture.
6 May 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback.
17 April 2020
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - South Africa
Overall a good place to work and would recommend it to anyone looking to get a start in pet control and hygiene practices. My experience is of their operations in South Africa.
22 April 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback.
17 April 2020
ASSOCIATE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT (Current Employee) - Chloorkop, Gauteng
Ecolab is a great global company but so far behind in terms of technology. Workplace is great and the management is okay but nothing is much done to nature talent or help existing staff to grow in their careers
22 April 2020
Thank you for your feedback. Your work is important to us and we appreciate your ongoing impact and willingness to take on meaningful challenges. We strive to provide technology that meets the needs of our associates and customers. We also value and support career development for all associates, and we provide a variety of programs and trainings to support associate development. Please consider reaching out to your manager or HR partner to discuss your concerns.