Ecolab
Ecolab Employee Review

Good environment to work in. Dedication and loyalty is of utmost importance.

10 November 2019
Punctuality was a priority. That is a clear reflection of your character. Dealing with major companies was a challenge but I overcame them. Management was strict, which was acceptable. A very high benchmark was set. That was also good, because one had to reach for those goals. Excellent work culture. Team work was good.Weekend away at year end.
17 September 2018
Same location
Account Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
It is a good company to work with. I enjoyed my time there for 10 years. I worked as a Sales Executive . Initially I worked the North Coast area then the areas were open.
29 January 2017
Same location
Pest control operator (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
In this industry there are many different sectors of pest control, everyday is a new challenge , you get to meet new people everyday,there are challenging days were you would need assistance from your team and everybody are team players always willing to assist each other, I am a certified pest control operator with certification, being 12 years in this industry I'm looking for change to better my self and family given the opportunity I know I would excel with the task given to me .
Pros
Most of my accounts are food accounts so we found get to taste a lot of new things that comes out.
Cons
There are some days that we have to work till late and even weekends so that our work is completed.
5 May 2020
Service Technician (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Thinking out of the box and on your feet is vital, teamwork is crucial and management is readily available to assist and advise you, overall great company learn for young individuals. Well rounded global workplace culture.
Official response from Ecolab
6 May 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback.