Ecolab
Ecolab Employee Review

Poor management

25 February 2019
They have a lack of leadership and rewarding towards their hard working staff on ground level. You work hard and smart but they show no interest in growing you as a foot soldier of the company.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare and pension benefits
4,0
5 May 2020
Service Technician (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Thinking out of the box and on your feet is vital, teamwork is crucial and management is readily available to assist and advise you, overall great company learn for young individuals. Well rounded global workplace culture.
6 May 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback.
17 April 2020
Same location
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - South Africa
Overall a good place to work and would recommend it to anyone looking to get a start in pet control and hygiene practices. My experience is of their operations in South Africa.
22 April 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback.
17 April 2020
ASSOCIATE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT (Current Employee) - Chloorkop, Gauteng
Ecolab is a great global company but so far behind in terms of technology. Workplace is great and the management is okay but nothing is much done to nature talent or help existing staff to grow in their careers
22 April 2020
Thank you for your feedback. Your work is important to us and we appreciate your ongoing impact and willingness to take on meaningful challenges. We strive to provide technology that meets the needs of our associates and customers. We also value and support career development for all associates, and we provide a variety of programs and trainings to support associate development. Please consider reaching out to your manager or HR partner to discuss your concerns.