Ecolab
Ecolab Employee Review

Rigid with little flexibility

12 September 2018
I am working for Nalco which was bought by ECOLAB however the companies exist independent of each other The cultures are very different.
Nalco motivates and encourages its employees to be at their best while Ecolab forces employees to be at their best by using certain methods that leaves an employee with no option but to do what is expected of them.
1,0
Pros
Cons
Rigid
4,0
5 May 2020
Service Technician (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Thinking out of the box and on your feet is vital, teamwork is crucial and management is readily available to assist and advise you, overall great company learn for young individuals. Well rounded global workplace culture.
6 May 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback.
17 April 2020
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - South Africa
Overall a good place to work and would recommend it to anyone looking to get a start in pet control and hygiene practices. My experience is of their operations in South Africa.
22 April 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback.
17 April 2020
ASSOCIATE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT (Current Employee) - Chloorkop, Gauteng
Ecolab is a great global company but so far behind in terms of technology. Workplace is great and the management is okay but nothing is much done to nature talent or help existing staff to grow in their careers
22 April 2020
Thank you for your feedback. Your work is important to us and we appreciate your ongoing impact and willingness to take on meaningful challenges. We strive to provide technology that meets the needs of our associates and customers. We also value and support career development for all associates, and we provide a variety of programs and trainings to support associate development. Please consider reaching out to your manager or HR partner to discuss your concerns.