Ecolab
Information from Ecolab:

Ecolab Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

Durban, KwaZulu-Natal3 reviews
4,0
Punctuality was a priority. That is a clear reflection of your character. Dealing with major companies was a challenge but I overcame them. Management was strict, which was acceptable. A very high benchmark was set. That was also good, because one had to reach for those goals. Excellent work culture. Team work was good.Weekend away at year end.
3,0
It is a good company to work with. I enjoyed my time there for 10 years. I worked as a Sales Executive . Initially I worked the North Coast area then the areas were open.
5,0
In this industry there are many different sectors of pest control, everyday is a new challenge , you get to meet new people everyday,there are challenging days were you would need assistance from your team and everybody are team players always willing to assist each other, I am a certified pest control operator with certification, being 12 years in this industry I'm looking for change to better my self and family given the opportunity I know I would excel with the task given to me .
Pros
Most of my accounts are food accounts so we found get to taste a lot of new things that comes out.
Cons
There are some days that we have to work till late and even weekends so that our work is completed.