Ecolab
Information from Ecolab:

Ecolab Employee Reviews in Kempton Park, Gauteng

Kempton Park, Gauteng8 reviews
3,0
Education system is Well and gives you full description to understand your work and have more knowledge on Pest side,and also give you opportunity on knowing how to interact with Clients
Pros
1one a day
Cons
overtime
5,0
Employees are provided with the right tools to carry out theri task/duties. Eacn employee has full accountability with no micro-management from top managers.
5,0
Ecolob give employees equal rights,, fair salary and wages I was amazed to find out I'll be even receiving transport allowance fee on top of my basic salary I was honored.
Pros
Free tea, coffee and a lunch box with 1liter cold drink when we working overtime
Cons
Shorts breaks occur 10:00 and health care with safety tutorials are held
5,0
Capturing invoices and matching them to purchase orders. Reconciliations and doing foreign creditors, taking out BoP Form from the bank.
5,0
International company from the USA, great culture. Fun to work there. I was responsible for developing new business or sales and maintaining existing client base in gauteng north as well as limpopo province.
Pros
Subsidized lunch
Cons
Flexible working hours
4,0
Clean water,energy and hygiene supplied to people is always a reason to enjoy the effort put into your work. Leading a team of people from various cultures and all ages can be challenging but yet very rewarding as you achieve as a team. Improvements are an ongoing learning experience for all to be involved with, thus making a stronger team in the long term.
Pros
providing the basics of life to the public
3,0
As I wasn't permanent I can't comment on much. While I was there I enjoyed my job and kept busy. The employees and management was pleasant
3,0
My colleagues were very friendly and easy to get along with. Management had an open door policy, which made bringing matters to their attention when necessary very easy. I learned about the food and beverage industry and what Ecolab has to offer the world. The hardest part of my job was sometimes having to say "No". I enjoyed booking travel and accommodation and being able to train staff on a new system that was introduced. A project that was mine from the beginning of the introduction process.
Pros
Less working hours on Friday's
Cons
Poor salary and little to no recognitiion for outstanding performance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ecolab?