Econo Foods

Econo Foods Employee Reviews

I'm a patinate person on my work I'm disciplined I love my work I'm friendly and I can work with people working at econo foods taught me lot of things and I've learned lot things
They got different charecters in particular manners they can resolve matter in different manner they dont put you underpressure unless when the new stock have arrived
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
only one our
A day at work was filled with speed and not much time to laugh. I sometimes felt I was not challenged enough and the culture was very serious. I enjoyed time with work colleagues and love people.
Pros
Got lunch every day
Cons
Hours very demanding
Econo Foods's job is very demanding because we work in very cold conditions with no proper ppa.No fridge allowances are paid and the management is not keen on making positive changes.
Pros
no lunch for loaders.
Cons
overtime hours are not paid.
the company is well secured there are security guards 24/7.the work position i was doing i enjoyed it very much and i was a very hard working person it was fun.
Pros
we had extra hours lunches
Cons
we will have to work long hour without overtime being considerd
A typical day would involve me going out to meet people to introduce to them a new stamp system that Econo foods was introducing to help clients save money. I would then verbally report back to the Owner of Econo foods. it was a four month contract. I learnt good interpersonal skills. How to communicate with people to get your message across and how to do sales. I got along well with the Owner. The hardest part of my job was the walking around. The most enjoyable part of my job was closing a sale.
Cons
walking around