Econo Foods

South Africa10 reviews

Clear
3,5Work-Life Balance
3,0Pay & Benefits

Poor management and poor HR feedbacks

Keep yourself busy with your work at all time.Help other employees with their duties if yours is done. Always move around and help customers and be friendly. Keep record of your clock in hours.

Retail industry

Econo FoodsIs a good looking company that comes from Freestate the westside of it is a under paying company in its field of business.But it gives upliftment to lot of family members around Capetown and Somerset. people that's right side of it. But still don't change the treatment of no gain in underpaying that's the only challenge and untolerated one because we working to be payed fairly and be happy to wakeupand go to work with free spirit and commitment and being taken care of by the company of which better salary that's being taken care of.

Pros

Nothing at all none of that

Cons

Yes very long hours sometimes ryt

They got different charecters in particular manners they can resolve matter in different manner they dont put you underpressure unless when the new stock have arrived

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

only one our

demanding

Econo Foods's job is very demanding because we work in very cold conditions with no proper ppa.No fridge allowances are paid and the management is not keen on making positive changes.

Pros

no lunch for loaders.

Cons

overtime hours are not paid.

good quality products

the company is well secured there are security guards 24/7.the work position i was doing i enjoyed it very much and i was a very hard working person it was fun.

Pros

we had extra hours lunches

Cons

we will have to work long hour without overtime being considerd

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Econo Foods. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance