Econo Foods

South Africa10 reviews

Clear
3,5Work-Life Balance
3,0Pay & Benefits

Poor management and poor HR feedbacks

Keep yourself busy with your work at all time.Help other employees with their duties if yours is done. Always move around and help customers and be friendly. Keep record of your clock in hours.

Retail industry

Econo FoodsIs a good looking company that comes from Freestate the westside of it is a under paying company in its field of business.But it gives upliftment to lot of family members around Capetown and Somerset. people that's right side of it. But still don't change the treatment of no gain in underpaying that's the only challenge and untolerated one because we working to be payed fairly and be happy to wakeupand go to work with free spirit and commitment and being taken care of by the company of which better salary that's being taken care of.

Pros

Nothing at all none of that

Cons

Yes very long hours sometimes ryt

Excellent hardworking and dedicated

Always a busy company with huge orders and clientele base growing everyday Great support system from managementQuick learner on a job will be promoted to a higher position Great health and safety courses to complete

Pros

Free chicken every Friday

Cons

We were like family and the place was full of joy

Afrikaans was the most popular language and it was hard for me,how to cooperate, we we're like family but the the customer was number one exp Afrikaners

Pros

Meat every Friday

Very fast and demanding

A day at work was filled with speed and not much time to laugh. I sometimes felt I was not challenged enough and the culture was very serious. I enjoyed time with work colleagues and love people.

Pros

Got lunch every day

Cons

Hours very demanding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Econo Foods. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance