Edcon

Clear
3,3Work-Life Balance
2,9Pay & Benefits

Good company

It's a good company to work for, has stability and security, salary not too bad but based on how you meet your monthly targets. Managers are bad though, they think they own the company.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Targets

productive

its a nice company to work for, management is reachable at all times. people there are friendly and they care for each other. there Christmas party are very nice.

Pros

free birthday gifts

Cons

short break times

fun and self motivating industry

debt collecting and giving customers financial freedom. working with young people . fun workplace hardest part would be hearing customers problems.

Pros

free lunches

requires puntuality-loyalty-proffesionalism

it has lot of deadline-pressure everyday(productivity per hour) i have learned to be on time-respect others and that customers needs comes first and work in accordance with company's values management was great as we treated each other with fairness and respect. same applies to my team workers -team work was highly encouraged hardest part of the job is having to dealing with difficult customers but yet with the skills and experience had the transition was easy salary-incentives and social activities

Pros

free lunches and gigts

Cons

working on holidays

Its not a fun place to work

Working here has been an experience I would not forget. Edcon has given me a start into the working world. Each day comes with a lot of stress and responsibility. It is target driven and with targets we not motivated to do well. The people are good to work around and some very motivating. The hardest part of the job is maintaining targets which we have no control over yet we are expected to ensure targets are met. The most enjoyable part of my job is my team. They motivate you to do well and are the when you need to be pushed a little .

Pros

The benefits of the edgars account

Cons

they really do not look after their staff interest.

Target driven and challenging

Shift starts at 15h00 to 20h00. Calling customers who are in arrears making arrangements to rehabilitate their accounts. Staff very friendly.

Pros

incentives and gifts

Cons

salary not a living one