Edcon
3,6 out of 5 stars.

Edcon

Edcon Employee Review

Interesting workplace

A lot has changed since I had last worked for Edcon, from ownership, management and policies. Back then it was more structured and the enrichment was mostly relaxed but with competitive edge amongst co-workers and/or stores

Pros

Salary was great and market related for management positions

Cons

Retail hours

1,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
1,0 out of 5 stars for Management
2,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same role

Target driven, fun and competitive

Employees were continuously and consistently trained and developed to match the ever changing and competitive retail environment . The organization encouraged collaboration. We attended seasonal workshops to ensure that there is uniformity across all stores. Information on the organization performance was shared openly to encourage more output from all employees. All employees were made share holders.

Pros

Share allocation scheme
Same role

Competitive and very challenging

It was a great company to work for one of the greatest things that I have learned over the years with edcon is that know your customers it will be easy it will be easy to serve them ⁶

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Too much paper work
Same location

Management was easy to work with, team work was on point

Edcon helped me grow i wish to work with them again its a nice company and has a great experience. Edcon truly helped me gain skills. I learnt new things everyday team work was the best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edcon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,3 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance