Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

A nice experience of the retail business

2,0
6 February 2018
I worked at all sections of the store , cosmetics , cellphones , cash office , service centre , stock room. I was basically a "reliever" of anyone that was on lunch or wasn't available or needed to be somewhere.
2,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
2,0Culture
1,0
15 July 2019
Retail Associate (Current Employee) - Edgars wonderpark
Change in management and review the way shops are being run to avoid things like favoouritsm and oppression in the work place and lastly unappreciation of staff won't help the business at all. Go with the times and set trends than getting left behind...
Pros
Cons
Oppressive working conditions with so little time at home.
4,0
26 February 2019
Specialist retail associate Cellular (Current Employee) - Oudtshoorn, ZA
I was happy fir the past 4 years but with the closure of stores in 2019 it made me realise I had to get everything was good you get the best salary.Good bonuses
Pros
payed lunches
2,0
14 November 2018
Retail Associate and Administrator (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Usually very busy around lunch time and in the evenings when shops about to close.Management are slave drivers with little to no consideration of the employee.The hardest part would be working very long hours without weekends off and very little payment and having to deal with difficult customers and management on a daily basis with no room to grow or advance to atleast permanent position.The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a satisfied and happy customer after giving them a great service.
Pros
commission
Cons
Long hours little pay
  1. A nice experience of the retail business