Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

Edgars customer in anger

5,0
6 January 2016
There was a customer who was looking for a shoe size and he could not find any on the shoe shelves, during that time I was supposed to be in the department , due to sending of the other employees for lunch break. I was told by my manager its urgent to return to the stock room/dispatch to verify our stock for our shoe department, when I got to the department the customer raised his anger voice at me and I remained calm and kept on apologising to him and when my manager arrived I told him about the situation, and my manager also apologised on his behalf and awarded him on a 30% discount on any shoes within the department. The customer thereafter became much better off , and I assisted him.
Pros
Extra lunch breaks
Cons
Late for work sometimes
4,0
12 March 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Walmer Park, Eastern Cape
Working at Edgars is very challenging especially for a pregnant woman you stand for very long hours, But for customer service I recommend them I have learnt alot about customer service and also about work ethics.
4,0
7 January 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Amanzimtoti, KwaZulu-Natal
Besides long hours working at Edgars is very challenging and competitive bt it was fun and i experienced good things with the staff and they r very friendly and good at wht they doing..
Pros
No free lunches
3,0
14 November 2017
Same location
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
It is a fast paced environment, very productive , very fun loving , creative people. it allows one to open up to society and be bold. Teaches you how to the floor is maintained .
Pros
alot of knownledge to be gained
  1. Edgars customer in anger