Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

Excellent start

25 January 2018
Was year back and as a student had to strive to earn a salary to assist my parents. The company gave me a solid to start my career. my duties was as follows. As a student focusing on customer satisfaction, assist to exchange garments and promoting new specials in store. Perform cashier and packing duties. Assist with month end stock take.
3,0
Pros
free coffee
Cons
long hours on your feet
2 September 2019
Same role
stock control, red hanger sales, banking admin etc (Former Employee) - Malvern and Rosettenville
I did new accounts, banking, stock control, sales, management, went out with area managers to stores to check on theft. I learned how to deal and work with all walks of life. Management at the time was a pleasure to work with as long as you did your work and you were on time and friendly and gave your all to clients. (Client is always right). Most enjoyable was to make target!
27 November 2019
Same location
Customer Service/ Fitting Room Assistant (Former Employee) - Claremont, Western Cape
Working at edgars was a great experience and I loved working there.the staff and mangers were very friendly. I gained more experience about the impotance of customer service.
6 February 2018
Same location
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - claremont
I enjoyed my time at edgars, started my retail, staff are trained and are encouraged to grow within the company, are developed accordingly. Lots of opportunities for staff to grow.
Pros
growth
Cons
favouratism rife