Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

Fun and very productive

13 April 2019
Yes I worked there it was great working there learnt a lot from the company for an example I learnt how to work with customers, people how to respect another person and how to behave in the midst of other peeps.
26 June 2020
Same role
Cellular specialist (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
I acquired various useful skills. A typical day at work is always busy and productive. The management is always willing to assist you whenever help is needed. The customers are friendly and always satisfied with the service. The workplace staff are very kind and helpful. They work well together as a team. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a customer leaves the store happy.
30 November 2016
Same role
cellphone specialist (Current Employee) - Pretoria,Kolonnade
Good place to work,but not happy about the salary considering all the responsibility that come with my position. Otherwise i m enjoying my job
Pros
Share payouts twice a year
Cons
6 February 2018
Same location
Sales executive (Former Employee) - Kimberley, Northern Cape
I learned a lot in the short time i have been working there it was my first job as a student and i highly appreciate the opportunity i was given by Edgars, i learnt the importance of time management punctuality and on a daily bases i met new people which opened mevup to new experience, thoigh sometimes the hours were long i learnt to prioritize and to put my responsibilities above all else.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons