Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

Fun place to work in

12 September 2013
The work place is great and co-workers are very nice and they assist you when you new. I have learned a lot when it come to dealing with a customer and all thanks to my co-workers. The management is good in a way, but what i do not understand is why they do not tell you of what is expected of you, most of the new workers learn from their co-workers. The hardest part to work in is the stork room because the stork is expected to be on the rails by the end of the day so you need to work fast. The most enjoyable part of the job is being a Cashier because there you are able to inter-act with the customer.
3,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
2,0Culture
Pros
Early lunch
Cons
Long ours
5,0
8 December 2019
Same role
Till Operator (Cashier) (Former Employee) - Edgars Highveldmall
You guys are the best . I love everything about Edgars . Staff is excellent and well presented . The team is great and their motivation is perfect . I’m thankful for Edgars so much .
21 April 2018
Same role
Cashier (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Good company to be part of within sales. The customers a good and challenging sometimes, you learn more about fashion and clothing. The management is good.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
26 June 2020
Same location
Cellular specialist (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
I acquired various useful skills. A typical day at work is always busy and productive. The management is always willing to assist you whenever help is needed. The customers are friendly and always satisfied with the service. The workplace staff are very kind and helpful. They work well together as a team. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a customer leaves the store happy.