Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

fun, productive workplace

5 November 2014
was a fun environment to work in I saw any challenge as a chance to better myself in the workplace. A normal day would 9hour shift. sometimes longer when the festive season arrives. I was a casual worker who also helped out weekends when I started studying in 2013.
3,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
Cons
long hours of not getting tea or lunch breaks
4,0
21 December 2019
Same role
Casual - Service Centre Operator (SCO) (Former Employee) - Parow, Western Cape
Edgars had given me a very good experience of working in the retail industry. With a fairly relaxed atmosphere, great co-workers and managers, and a great working environment, I would gladly work for Edgars any day. However, this was a stepping stone on my path to a better career. It has given me good experience and growth to the working environment.
31 July 2019
Same role
Service Centre Operator (Former Employee) - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
It's a good place place to work for a fresh form school. People are lovely, friendly and work as a team. Money is not good, you learn from others as we worked as a team
Pros
Oppotunity to learn
Cons
No job security
26 June 2020
Same location
Cellular specialist (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
I acquired various useful skills. A typical day at work is always busy and productive. The management is always willing to assist you whenever help is needed. The customers are friendly and always satisfied with the service. The workplace staff are very kind and helpful. They work well together as a team. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a customer leaves the store happy.
  1. fun, productive workplace