Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

fun workplace, small benefits

4,0
5 April 2016
a typical day at work is servicing the clients and controlling, taking and pricing stock, solve all client queries, opening and closing of accounts and managing cash flow of your safe. Working most of my time in this job at the accounts department I have learned how to deal with complex account queries and how do solve those queries. I also learned how to prioritize and multi task because of the busy retail environment as well as the start of my customer service skills. My co-workers were fantastic given the fact that at the time I was one of the youngest of the all the staff and everyone was very protective over me and was always keen to help me where needed. The hardest part of the job was when your safe did not balance at the end of a busy day and after a long search for the difference it can not be located and all shortages were deducted from your salary every month. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the clients and having fun in the work place by making jokes.
4,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Discount on products in store and serving clients
Cons
slow promotions in industry
4,0
31 January 2017
Same location
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Knysna, Western Cape
Had fun , was professional and efficient. enjoyable working conditions, staff was kind and helpful in terms of training. Manager at knysna branch was amazing.
5,0
23 February 2021
Cosmetics Consultant (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
The work culture is so great to everybody as we all get along very well as a team. The management doesn't just sit and conduct, instead they help around & edge is to always be a winning team which is one great business fundamentals.
5,0
8 February 2021
canvassor (Former Employee) - Fort Beaufort, Eastern Cape
The Company is very good to work for but everyone starts somewhere but i left before getting a better position. Love the culture of the Edgar's family
Pros
Christmas gift, staff account
Cons