Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

fun

5,0
21 November 2016
Comfortable place with good employees ,love and equity,dress code on point costomer service is good ,the environment is healthy all the time . being at work feels more like being at home , we all feel equal as employees
5,0
4,0
3,0
Pros
enough break
Cons
fair working hours
2,0
6 April 2017
Same role
retail salesman (Former Employee) - Tokai, Western Cape
Working at Edgar's was very interesting because it taught me about responsibility and good work ethic in unexpected ways. Therefore I would recommend working there, however, there are certain problems with the scheduled payments among the Edgar's staff.
Pros
Discount on clothes
Cons
Not getting paid on time
8 June 2016
Same role
Cell phone Salesman (Current Employee) - East London
A typical day at work would see me interact with many customers and selling approximately 15 phones on a quiet day and up to 35 or more on a busy day. Certain customers would be difficult to work with but I overcame this with my excellent interpersonal skills. Management was supportive and understanding. The most enjoyable part of the job was reaching the weekly and monthly targets.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Awkward hours
20 April 2020
Same location
Specialist Buyer (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Be prepared to work long hours beyond contractual obligations. No stability and excessive changes by management. Difficult work culture and very little work life balance.
Pros
good salaries at higher levels
Cons
No work life balance