Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

Good development training

4,0
5 June 2013
A typical day at work will be interacting with my customers and making sure I meet their expectation 100%. I have learned the importance of customer service, and the importance of the customer. I have learned supervisory skills from my previous manager and mentor and acquired a lot of knowledge. The hardest part of the job will be dealing with an unsatisfied customer, and having to go extra mile in order to satisfy him/her. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customers, having to see them sharing their experiences, and trusting you.
2,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Staff discount
1,0
15 July 2019
Same role
Retail Associate (Current Employee) - Edgars wonderpark
Change in management and review the way shops are being run to avoid things like favoouritsm and oppression in the work place and lastly unappreciation of staff won't help the business at all. Go with the times and set trends than getting left behind...
Pros
Cons
Oppressive working conditions with so little time at home.
4,0
26 February 2019
Same role
Specialist retail associate Cellular (Current Employee) - Oudtshoorn, ZA
I was happy fir the past 4 years but with the closure of stores in 2019 it made me realise I had to get everything was good you get the best salary.Good bonuses
Pros
payed lunches
3,0
20 April 2020
Same location
Specialist Buyer (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Be prepared to work long hours beyond contractual obligations. No stability and excessive changes by management. Difficult work culture and very little work life balance.
Pros
good salaries at higher levels
Cons
No work life balance