Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

Good start

4,0
31 January 2017
Had fun , was professional and efficient. enjoyable working conditions, staff was kind and helpful in terms of training. Manager at knysna branch was amazing.
3,0Work/Life Balance
5,0
5 February 2020
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng
My first day wavery typical and i have learned to be at easy, greet customers with smile and assists them, the management were very friendly but firm, and the culture is their zest. the hardest part of the job is stock take and the easiest part is sales.
3,0
29 January 2018
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Westville, KwaZulu-Natal
It was good working here under pressure, gained some good experience from this job. Helped deal with stressful situations dealing with frustrated customers. Overall it was a fun working environment among the employees.
Pros
Employee discounts
Cons
4,0
5 April 2016
Same location
Accounts Department Clerk (Former Employee) - Knysna, Western Cape
a typical day at work is servicing the clients and controlling, taking and pricing stock, solve all client queries, opening and closing of accounts and managing cash flow of your safe. Working most of my time in this job at the accounts department I have learned how to deal with complex account queries and how do solve those queries. I also learned how to prioritize and multi task because of the busy retail environment as well as the start of my customer service skills. My co-workers were fantastic given the fact that at the time I was one of the youngest of the all the staff and everyone was very protective over me and was always keen to help me where needed. The hardest part of the job was when your safe did not balance at the end of a busy day and after a long search for the difference it can not be located and all shortages were deducted from your salary every month. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the clients and having fun in the work place by making jokes.
Pros
Discount on products in store and serving clients
Cons
slow promotions in industry