Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

I enjoyed my time at Edgarz because i gained work experience

5,0
16 January 2017
Edgarz is worldwide known clothing store.They provide quality and beautiful clothes for all genders and different age groups.they do not only sell clothes but jewellery and essentials &perfumes as well.Their brand is known for the best.Edgarz gave me experience as I was still a student at the University of Johannesburg so I took an opportunity to work there during school holidays and I must say I am truly greatful and appreciate the journey with them as I knew nothing about the working environment.
1,0
4,0
3,0
Pros
staff discounts
Cons
long hours and sometimes the day off's are too long
3,0
20 April 2020
Specialist Buyer (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Be prepared to work long hours beyond contractual obligations. No stability and excessive changes by management. Difficult work culture and very little work life balance.
Pros
good salaries at higher levels
Cons
No work life balance
7 January 2020
Casual Worker (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Working at Edgar's at the that time was OK the working hours were good. Managing your area at work helping customers and also how u should keep the floors clean and the clothes in order.
4 December 2019
Manager (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
This business is in constant flux and you have to be able to deal with immense pressure and constant change. Deadlines are intense and so is the environment