Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

4,0
17 September 2014
you were expected to behave very formally and courteously towards your co-workers ans superiors, while with your co-workers you couild be friendly to make the working environment more enjoyable, i learned how to behave and interpret behaviour from superiors and what was acceptable in terms of manners in the workplace,my co-workers were fun and friendly and always willing to help,the hardest part of the job was dealing with dissatisfied or rude customers but the most enjoyable part was dealing with friendly customers.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
friendly co-workers and lunch breaks
Cons
unpredictable work hours
5,0
8 December 2019
Same role
Till Operator (Cashier) (Former Employee) - Edgars Highveldmall
You guys are the best . I love everything about Edgars . Staff is excellent and well presented . The team is great and their motivation is perfect . I’m thankful for Edgars so much .
3,0
21 April 2018
Same role
Cashier (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Good company to be part of within sales. The customers a good and challenging sometimes, you learn more about fashion and clothing. The management is good.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
1,0
15 November 2019
Same location
Opening accounts for costomers (Former Employee) - Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal
When i worked at newcastle mall i Didnt gets paid when I was working at Edgar's so I had to leave the job 🙄I wasn't happy at all I wasted my money for transport.
  1. it was a very productive and self-enhancing work environment which gave me a very enjoyable experience.