Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

Opening accounts for costomers

15 November 2019
When i worked at newcastle mall i Didnt gets paid when I was working at Edgar's so I had to leave the job 🙄I wasn't happy at all I wasted my money for transport.
3,0
3,0
10 January 2017
Same location
Sales Represantative (Current Employee) - Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal
Productive environment to work in. fun and friendly staff.Short hours, Management is very strict and co-workers are friendly and hard working. learned to work with different people.
Cons
Short hours
4,0
17 September 2014
Same location
cashier (Former Employee) - Newcastle, ZN
you were expected to behave very formally and courteously towards your co-workers ans superiors, while with your co-workers you couild be friendly to make the working environment more enjoyable, i learned how to behave and interpret behaviour from superiors and what was acceptable in terms of manners in the workplace,my co-workers were fun and friendly and always willing to help,the hardest part of the job was dealing with dissatisfied or rude customers but the most enjoyable part was dealing with friendly customers.
Pros
friendly co-workers and lunch breaks
Cons
unpredictable work hours
8 September 2020
Credit Officer (Former Employee) - Customer service
I used to like learning different skills moving from each department to another working as a team taught me many talents from each individual time keeping