Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

productive and fun workplace

26 June 2020
I acquired various useful skills. A typical day at work is always busy and productive. The management is always willing to assist you whenever help is needed. The customers are friendly and always satisfied with the service. The workplace staff are very kind and helpful. They work well together as a team. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a customer leaves the store happy.
13 April 2019
Same role
cellphone specialist and studio Q (Former Employee) - Kimberley, Northern Cape
Yes I worked there it was great working there learnt a lot from the company for an example I learnt how to work with customers, people how to respect another person and how to behave in the midst of other peeps.
30 November 2016
Same role
cellphone specialist (Current Employee) - Pretoria,Kolonnade
Good place to work,but not happy about the salary considering all the responsibility that come with my position. Otherwise i m enjoying my job
Pros
Share payouts twice a year
Cons
5 April 2019
Same location
Stockroom assistant casual (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Treat your customers with respect always. If you working on the floor and get asked for assistance always try and help. Never say you new and you don't know the store yet. Go the extra mile for your customers...make small talk and always lend a ear. Don't take tips because it gives your colleagues and managers the wrong impression.
Cons
Weird hours