Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

Productive and fun.

5,0
23 February 2021
The work culture is so great to everybody as we all get along very well as a team. The management doesn't just sit and conduct, instead they help around & edge is to always be a winning team which is one great business fundamentals.
4,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
4,0
29 July 2019
CACHIER (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
I have learnt how to motivate other team members. I get on well with other people Attending the public, Opening new files. Handling incoming and outgoing calls.
Pros
Non
Cons
Few hours
2,0
14 November 2018
Retail Associate and Administrator (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Usually very busy around lunch time and in the evenings when shops about to close.Management are slave drivers with little to no consideration of the employee.The hardest part would be working very long hours without weekends off and very little payment and having to deal with difficult customers and management on a daily basis with no room to grow or advance to atleast permanent position.The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a satisfied and happy customer after giving them a great service.
Pros
commission
Cons
Long hours little pay
3,0
22 May 2018
Makeup Artist (Current Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Doing makeup is something that I love so I enjoy working at Edgar’s the manager is kind to staff but the money isn’t so good but it is something I love doing
Pros
It’s close to home
Cons
Juggling school and work
  1. Productive and fun.