Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

Productive and funny

5,0
5 February 2020
My first day wavery typical and i have learned to be at easy, greet customers with smile and assists them, the management were very friendly but firm, and the culture is their zest. the hardest part of the job is stock take and the easiest part is sales.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0
29 January 2018
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Westville, KwaZulu-Natal
It was good working here under pressure, gained some good experience from this job. Helped deal with stressful situations dealing with frustrated customers. Overall it was a fun working environment among the employees.
Pros
Employee discounts
Cons
4,0
31 January 2017
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Knysna, Western Cape
Had fun , was professional and efficient. enjoyable working conditions, staff was kind and helpful in terms of training. Manager at knysna branch was amazing.
5,0
23 November 2016
Same location
Casual Worker (Former Employee) - Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng
Edgars was like a home to me, my co-workers eventually turned into friends and it was fun. The management was great and the workload was superb. I miss working in such environment, having to meet, see and help new people everyday. The hardest part of the job was having to deal with difficult customer but either way, I learned a lot from such people. I enjoyed every part of the job.
Pros
discounts
Cons