Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

Productive and professional place to work in

5,0
24 June 2016
the place is great to work in. Everyone was professional from the security guard to the Store manager, when you go to work you know that you gonna assist the store reach it's daily, weekly and monthly store targets. The enjoyable moments was meeting new customers as they always had their opinions about our products and prices, i'v gained a lot of experience for the time i was working there. I would like to take what i learned there and put it to good use.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
12 March 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Walmer Park, Eastern Cape
Working at Edgars is very challenging especially for a pregnant woman you stand for very long hours, But for customer service I recommend them I have learnt alot about customer service and also about work ethics.
7 January 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Amanzimtoti, KwaZulu-Natal
Besides long hours working at Edgars is very challenging and competitive bt it was fun and i experienced good things with the staff and they r very friendly and good at wht they doing..
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
13 April 2019
Same location
cellphone specialist and studio Q (Former Employee) - Kimberley, Northern Cape
Yes I worked there it was great working there learnt a lot from the company for an example I learnt how to work with customers, people how to respect another person and how to behave in the midst of other peeps.
  1. Productive and professional place to work in