Edgars
Edgars Employee Review

4,0
1 July 2013
Working hard to be the best at all times. I'd go to management and ask for help were I was lacking. Working hand in hand with my co-workers helped us to achieve your goals. As I was a service centre operator (S.C.O) some times queue will be very long and hectic, we'll face hardest time but with our good spirit to work hard, we'll work hard and over come the situation. When you serving someone there, you'll wouldn't want they do for living, as you start to interact with them, then you find out that you been talking with the CEO, Dr, Teacher, Accountant, etc. and they all down to earth, and we were just having a normal conversation. That made me feel very special and inspire me to work harder to be were I want to be in life.
3,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
we'll get free lunch when we were ready busy, as a token of appreciation.
Cons
We work long hours during holiday times.
5,0
8 December 2019
Same role
Till Operator (Cashier) (Former Employee) - Edgars Highveldmall
You guys are the best . I love everything about Edgars . Staff is excellent and well presented . The team is great and their motivation is perfect . I’m thankful for Edgars so much .
3,0
21 April 2018
Same roleSame location
Cashier (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Good company to be part of within sales. The customers a good and challenging sometimes, you learn more about fashion and clothing. The management is good.
Pros
Free transport
3,0
20 April 2020
Same location
Specialist Buyer (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Be prepared to work long hours beyond contractual obligations. No stability and excessive changes by management. Difficult work culture and very little work life balance.
Pros
good salaries at higher levels
Cons
No work life balance