Edgars

Edgars Employee Reviews in Polokwane, Limpopo

Although my line manager tends to be unfair at times,I do genuinely enjoy my job. I love fashion and clothes, I sell bags and accessories and that gets me going.I adapt easily so I develop a passion for any job offered.
Pros
High professionalism
Cons
They knew how to deal wit their employees and they take them very serious ,cause they the ones making all sales and other things possible in the shop.
Pros
promotions and competitions'
Cons
normal hours
It was a very greate place and a compay to work for gaining costomer expierence and geting to explore into the real world of business.the challenges was veery high meeting the daily and monthly target interpreting sales figures.meeting custumer satisfaction and retaining them it needs an somone who is dedicated to his or her job.it was anice place to work for.
Pros
we provide our own lunch the company only provide tea and cofee.
Cons
we woked long hours during stocktaking
- customer came to the store to check if his cellphone insurance has been approved and it was pending for four months,the customer was furious and angry about the pending of the claim he made.I had to call the insurance callcenter to find out and at the end the claim was approved- I have learned to symphathise with a customer and assist them to my level best.-Management involvement is always required if things go out of hand or a customer requires to see them' but at this point I handled the situation alright.- We work as a team and prove the best we could- When a customer does not understand the terms and conditions of the services the store provide- when targets are reached, because it shows that we are providing a good service to our customers.
Cons
knock off time always dependent on the last customer
  1. Polokwane, Limpopo