Edgars
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Edgars Employee Reviews in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape

3,0
It's a good place place to work for a fresh form school. People are lovely, friendly and work as a team. Money is not good, you learn from others as we worked as a team
Pros
Oppotunity to learn
Cons
No job security
4,0
To work for Edgar's was lots of fun you see different people daily and it give you a fair opportunity to sell you brand to just anyone. I didn't see it as hard work due to the fact all customers walking in to the shop has money its just a matter of closing them on what you want them to buy from you. Should opportunity arises again to be a beauty consultant I would fly like an eagle due to my current sales experience.
Pros
insentives
Cons
over festive
3,0
I find it very interactive as I am assisting customers with their purchases, guiding and advising them. I really enjoying interacting with people as I am a very kind and interactive person.
Pros
Getting tips from clients when they are happy with your services, as well as prizez for best services giver
Cons
Long hours, and the work on weekends
2,0
it would be a normal day and quiet some other days would be hectic and busy and getting to come across customers and assisting them. it was enjoyable having to learn to help a customer on a certain garmet that we dont have at the store having to call all stores.
4,0
Helping the customers, making orders for the customers, I enjoy interacting with the customers, the long hours was the hardest thing.
Pros
Staff Discount
4,0
it was amazing working there everyone is friendly,it was interesting just by working with all kinds of different customers i really learned a lot when it comes to customer service
3,0
There was no promotional opportunities at Edgars although I enjoyed my work, but I wanted better for myself and my family. I made a decision to quit and studied full-time, which resulted in me getting he job as a forensic expert, which I enjoyed. I enjoy learning and experiencing new things. My time at Edgars taught me to treat people equally and with respect, to give recognition when good work was done and this was not always the case due to the apartheid era because certain race groups received all the promotions. This did not make me negative, but had he opposite effect. I realized that I would only get anywhere if I increased my education levels.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Edgars?