Edgars

Edgars Employee Reviews in Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng

Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng3 reviews

3,3Work-Life Balance

Productive and funny

My first day wavery typical and i have learned to be at easy, greet customers with smile and assists them, the management were very friendly but firm, and the culture is their zest. the hardest part of the job is stock take and the easiest part is sales.

fun work place

Edgars was like a home to me, my co-workers eventually turned into friends and it was fun. The management was great and the workload was superb. I miss working in such environment, having to meet, see and help new people everyday. The hardest part of the job was having to deal with difficult customer but either way, I learned a lot from such people. I enjoyed every part of the job.

Pros

discounts

Cons

Fun workplace

I have learned a lot, this was my first employer and i accomplished good communication skill, good time management and excellent planning skills, being flexible and organised, computer skills and working with different people from different cultures that was the most enjoyable part of my job.

Pros

free lunches during stock taking

Cons

long hours during sales and stock taking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edgars. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,3 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance