Edgars

Edgars Employee Reviews for Cashier in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Cashier5 reviews
Johannesburg, Gauteng5 reviews
3,0
Good company to be part of within sales. The customers a good and challenging sometimes, you learn more about fashion and clothing. The management is good.
Pros
Free transport
4,0
The managers are good and understanding to work with, the stuff is also good team to work with, always there to assist when in need of help.
Pros
Free transport for late workers
Cons
Must give out a certain numbers of cash cards a day from reluctant customers
5,0
Working at edgars store it was very nice the staff is very friendly and we work as a team, we respect each other together with our clients
Pros
tea break and overtime for lunch
4,0
Working hard to be the best at all times. I'd go to management and ask for help were I was lacking. Working hand in hand with my co-workers helped us to achieve your goals. As I was a service centre operator (S.C.O) some times queue will be very long and hectic, we'll face hardest time but with our good spirit to work hard, we'll work hard and over come the situation. When you serving someone there, you'll wouldn't want they do for living, as you start to interact with them, then you find out that you been talking with the CEO, Dr, Teacher, Accountant, etc. and they all down to earth, and we were just having a normal conversation. That made me feel very special and inspire me to work harder to be were I want to be in life.
Pros
we'll get free lunch when we were ready busy, as a token of appreciation.
Cons
We work long hours during holiday times.
5,0
On busy days, we work underpressure in order to meet the target of the day, and i have learned to work with different kind of Customers, because i was working at Point of sale. And again i have learned to work as group and as an individual, the hardest part of the job it was when i was recieving the stock, packing heavy boxes without the help of Folklift, when displaying the whole shop, and it takes the whole day. The most enjoyable part of the job is i like physical job
Pros
free lunches
Cons
normal hours