Edgars

Edgars Employee Reviews for Phone Operator

Phone Operator5 reviews
South Africa5 reviews
4,0
my typical day a work comprised of standing behind the till ringing merchandise purchased by the customer while making sure they get the best buying experiences from my services. I sold and made store targets by opening up accounts, replenishing items. to work with people one has to be friendly at all times. management was organised and they maintained a generally work based relationship with their employees (they kept everything professional)
Pros
target competitions
Cons
standing through out the day
5,0
Was very nice working at Edgar's we work as a team i liked everything excluding my salary I'm a. Bread winner I'm looking for marketable salary....
Pros
I always got free launches coz of my hard work
Cons
I didn't mind working overtime
5,0
I was a casual (temp) aswell, so our contract were over that's when they started to reduce the working hours and that means less payment aswell
Pros
9 to 5 hours of work
Cons
Stocktakes
5,0
- customer came to the store to check if his cellphone insurance has been approved and it was pending for four months,the customer was furious and angry about the pending of the claim he made.I had to call the insurance callcenter to find out and at the end the claim was approved
- I have learned to symphathise with a customer and assist them to my level best.

-Management involvement is always required if things go out of hand or a customer requires to see them' but at this point I handled the situation alright.

- We work as a team and prove the best we could

- When a customer does not understand the terms and conditions of the services the store provide

- when targets are reached, because it shows that we are providing a good service to our customers.
Cons
knock off time always dependent on the last customer
3,0
- typical day at work is working long hours doing basically one thing serving the customers
-I have learnt to be patient with people and doing my work to the best of my ability

-I enjoy being with my co-workers because they help me where i have difficulties

-dealing with difficult customers

-i enjoy everything about my job
Pros
interacting with new people everyday